Why a Packaged or Prefab home?
There are so many smart reasons to choose a packaged home and even more when you make it an AllPro home. You get the look, style and quality of a custom-built home but you enjoy the benefits of faster construction, green building, and more control than with traditional builders
Prefabricated Home Quality
Superior quality is a major advantage of an AllPro packaged home
- Climate controlled 49000 sq ft facility
- Protects all materials from destructive weather effects
- Laser Technology for precision assembly
- Premium high grade lumber
Over the past 30 years, our designers have created thousands of prefabricated home plans to satisfy
the unique need of our customers
- Complete custom design
- Move a door, add a window, change the floor plan
- Customize your kitchen & living space
- YOU decide what you want
An AllPro Packaged Home goes up faster than traditional construction
- Walls, floors & roofs are pre-built
- Precision engineered with laser technology
- Designed for rapid assembly on a building site
- Trucks are loaded with reverse order of assembly
- This is the buildng system everyone will use in the future
Cost Certainty & Control
You've likely heard a few nightmare stories about new homes coming in way over budget.
AllPro provides more certainty over the final cost and more control over how its built. How?
- Our factory builds 100's of homes & cottages a year
- When you sign a contract with us - The price doesn't change - ever!
- We ensure you are completely happy with your design - no changes on site therefore no cost overruns
- Less waste and volume purchasing of materials means a lower end price
AllPro panelized homes should not be confused with modular or mobile homes. Panelization is actually considered
to be one step above conventional "stick" framing.
About AllPro Panelized Walls
AllPro Building System panels are framed to exacting tolerances in a climate controlled facility. State of the art laser technology and stringent quality control measures ensure precision workmanship and a quality product superior to that of most traditionally framed homes constructed on site.
Our custom built panels will arrive on your job site numbered for quick assembly and accompanied by your home's customized construction manual.
AllPro standard exterior walls arrive pre-sheeted. They are constructed with premium grade 2" x 6" SPF (Spruce/Pine/Fir) lumber on 16" centres.
The walls come complete with framed openings for your windows and doors, ready for installation.
AllPro standard interior walls are constructed with premium grade 2" x 4" SPF kiln dried studs on 16" centres - double plate on top and one at the bottom.
All interior partitions are panelized and supplied as a part of your materials package.
By using panelized construction you will be able to SAVE time and labour costs by 40%
AllPro Building Systems is a 100% custom manufacturer of prefab or panelized homes. We provide pre-cut floors systems, factory-framed wall panels and engineered trusses packaged together with roofing, side material, windows and doors - Everything you need to assemble your new home to lock-up phase of your home building project.